The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Have we gone too far with gun control hysteria?
in Politics

By billbatardbillbatard 125 Pts edited March 2019
First off i want to say I support reasonable restriction on guns, they are too easy to get, and I am not sure any private citizen should be able to have a military or military style weapon of the modern type, go ahead keep your m 1 garand or lee enfield but modrn assualt style weapons are too deadly 
and the whole  second amendment  argument is sperious the founders first mentioned that a well regulated militia  as a qualification for arms possession, why would they do that if they intended the right to be absolute? Secondly we do need to crack dont on these muslims and white crazies that think that violence terror and death are good ways to get the world they want.. we need to find them arrest them, or if necessary take them out with the trash.. you know what i mean Image result for terminate with extreme prejudice gifbut in our quest to fight terrorism and be safe lets not forget about individual liberty lets not be safe inside a prison
CharlesLichstien
The passion for destruction is also a creative passion. Mikhail Bakunin

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections